All on 4 Dental Implants in Chandler, AZ is a great way to replace missing teeth and can last many years. However, how long they last depend on several factors, including how well you take care of them and how often you see your dentist for checkups. With proper care, your implants can last a lifetime.
If you’re considering getting implants, it’s important to understand that they are a long-term investment. While the initial cost may be higher than other tooth replacement options, such as dentures or bridges, implants can last much longer. In fact, with proper care, they can last a lifetime.
That said, the lifespan of your implants will also depend on factors such as your oral hygiene habits and how often you see your dentist for checkups and cleanings. So, if you’re considering implants, discuss these factors with your dentist to ensure they are the right solution for you.
How Long Can It Last?
Dental implants are a popular and permanent solution for missing teeth. A full mouth implant can last anywhere from 10 to 20 years, but it’s important to take care of your implant to ensure its longevity. Here are some tips for taking care of your dental implant.
- Brush and floss your teeth regularly. Just like with your regular teeth, you must brush and floss your dental implants daily to keep them clean and free of bacteria. Otherwise, you may be at risk for gum disease or other infections.
- See your dentist regularly. It’s important to see your dentist every six months for a checkup and cleaning. Your dentist will be able to clean your implants and make sure they are in good condition.
- Avoid tobacco products. Tobacco use is one of the biggest risk factors for dental implant failure. If you smoke or use other tobacco products, it’s important to quit to increase your implant’s longevity.
- Eat a healthy diet. A healthy diet is important for overall health, but it’s also important for dental implants. Eating plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your gums and teeth healthy.
- Avoid hard foods. Biting into hard foods can damage your dental implants. Be careful when eating hard candy, nuts, or ice.
Dental implants are a long-term solution for missing teeth. The’re made of titanium and look like natural teeth. Once the implant is in place, it fuses with your jawbone, making it sturdy and durable. Dental implants can last up to 25 years with proper care! If you’re considering dental implants, be sure to cons